Who we're seeking:
Are you a (fantastical!) generalist 3D artist who enjoys working on a variety of art tasks? We're on the lookout for creative talent to sculpt 3D worlds, place roads, build/texture/place props & set pieces, create jerseys, bicycles and components based on real-world designs (supplied by our partners) and our own original designs.
- Designing & building props large and small, including set pieces
- High and low poly modeling, UV layouts and texturing
- Photoshop texture painting
- Generating normal maps
- Object placement using our proprietary tools
- World Sculpting, Road layout
What we're looking for:
- 1-3 years experience working on 3D video games on PC, mobile or console
- Experience in Maya and Photoshop
- Good eye for form, color, design and composition
- Technical problem solving abilities
- Drawing and painting - Good grounding in traditional media, or photoshop painting
- Character rigging and Animation
- Interest in cycling/running fitness is a huge plus
Top 5 reasons we think you'll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.