Who we're seeking:
An experienced, enthusiastic copywriter who can help define brand voice across all communication touch points. Here are the top four reasons why we think you’ll love it here:
- You’ll be helping shape Zwift’s brand voice with the opportunity to influence the tone and style of communications across the brand.
- You’ll be working with a team of passionate individuals who enjoy what they do.
- We’re serious about good work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We think work should be fun and rewarding.
- Did we mention we ride bikes at work?
What you'll do:
- Work in parallel with the marketing, web and game teams to create communications that have a consistent brand voice.
- Work with multiple teams to ensure that initiatives are fully executed and carried successfully across multiple channels.
- Interject creativity into technical or routine communications.
- Types of things you would write for:
- Mobile app
- Blog & Social Posts
- Game Messaging
- Marketing Campaigns (print/digital/video)
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter
- Impeccable grammar and spelling. (But you already knew that.)
- Creative writing experience across multiple mediums (Web, mobile, email, etc..)
- Passion for emerging technologies. An interest in cycling is a big plus
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Somebody who can edit articles written by others
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.