About the Position
We’re always on the lookout for highly motivated and talented iOS engineers for our Long Beach, CA
office to help create the Zwift Mobile Link experience.
- Build new mobile features that delight our users and enhance the Zwift experience
- Deliver reliable and sustainable software through testing and in-depth code reviews
- Work closely with the design team to ensure new app versions are pixel-perfect when shipped
- Contribute to the conception of new features for the mobile product roadmap
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing apps for iOS
- Extensive knowledge of the iOS SDK and Objective-C
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs
- Familiarity with unit and automated testing on iOS
- Familiarity with using Instruments and LLDB to profile and debug applications
- One or more iOS apps you’ve shipped currently on the App Store
- Experience with C++, Java, and or Swift
- Experience developing Apple Watch apps and/or iOS extensions
- Experience working in a distributed team
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a start up based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.