About the Position
Are you a recent graduate full of enthusiasm and looking for direction? Don't want to be pin holed into a box at a cushy, overstaffed agency? We're looking for a creative talent that's ready to cut their teeth at a rapidly growing company punching above its weight.
- Work in parallel with the Creative Director and other designers in order to develop and deliver visual assets
- Work in parallel with the Creative Director and other designers to refine, define and extend the visual vocabulary of the brand
- Produce work for multiple teams to ensure that projects are fully executed and carried successfully across multiple channels
Examples of things you'd help create:
- Web page layouts
- Zwift Mobile Link app UI and icon creation
- T-Shirts, Water Bottles, Swag
- Banners, POP displays, print materials
- Logos, co-branded logo lockups
- Visual design templates for social media and email campaigns
- Photo cleanup and editing using Photoshop
- Digital web banner and print ad layout
- Brand and style guides
- Ability to deliver quality work to fit design briefs on tight deadlines
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must have a passion for innovation and know the ways in which the industry is progressing
- Must be able to succinctly communicate new concepts and ideas
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator and other design programs
- Experience in Motion graphic software (e.g After Effects)
- Interest in cycling/running fitness is a huge plus
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.