About the Position
Do you have a knack for problem solving? Do you measure success in terms of customer satisfaction? Zwift is seeking a highly motivated, personable, and conscientious Community Support Agent to be a beacon of positivity in our community.
You will be responsible for on-boarding new riders, guiding them through the ins and outs of setting up and optimizing their Zwift experience, troubleshooting technical issues, and offering moral support and encouragement. You’ll be part of the Zwift community welcoming committee.
Your primary customer touch points will be via Zendesk tickets and live chat, but you’ll also get to help with monitoring and responding via the community forum, social channels and real world live events as needed. The occasional road trip may be required.
- Deliver consistent on-brand customer support
- Managing support inquiries within internal response goals
- Work closely with CS peers, QA and Product Teams to coordinate support responses
- Monitor and moderate our forums to foster a positive and engaged community
- Maintain a positive customer attitude
- Become a Zwift meister (yes, riding at work is part of your job)
- Knowledge of PC and Mac hardware
- Experience with technical support and troubleshooting
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work well independently and remotely at times
- Experience participating in online communities
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, small-team environment
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly (we’re constantly putting learning into practice)
- Experience with Zendesk and Zopim
- Live chat support experience
- Cycling and/or indoor training equipment knowledge
Top Five Reasons Why We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup that’s based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.