About the Position
Zwift is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic copywriter who can help shape and curate our brand voice across all communication touchpoints. Here are the top five reasons why we think you’ll love it here:
- You’ll be shaping Zwift’s brand voice with the opportunity to influence the tone and style of communications across the brand.
- You’ll be working with a small team of passionate individuals who enjoy what they do.
- You’ll be empowered to shape your role in the company.
- We’re serious about good work but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We think work should be fun and rewarding.
- Did we mention we ride bikes at work?
- Work in parallel with the marketing, web and game teams to create communications that have a consistent brand voice.
- Work with multiple teams to ensure that initiatives are fully executed and carried successfully across multiple channels.
- Interject creativity into technical or routine communications.
- Types of things you would write:
- Mobile app
- Blog & Social Posts
- Game Messaging
- 3 years experience as a copywriter.
- Impeccable grammar and spelling. (But you already knew that.)
- Creative writing experience across multiple mediums (Web, mobile, email, etc..)
- Passion for emerging technologies. An interest in cycling is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multitask
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a start up based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.