About the Position
Zwift HQ located in Long Beach, California is immediately seeking on-site QA Testers to discover, document, and regress bugs affecting Zwift products across Game, Web, and Mobile platforms. Testers will develop test cases, test, and analyze our gaming software utilizing physical testing with a bicycle and trainer, play testing, tools, and automated testing.
- Discover, reproduce, and document bugs
- Recommend test scenarios against existing and new features
- Increase reproducibility of issues using minimal steps
- Write clear and concise bugs and test results
- Prepare and report test metrics
- Perform significant physical testing using resistance bicycle trainers
- Design and perform Automated Tests
- Perform Cross Browser Testing
- Perform compatibility testing against multiple platforms
- Experience testing PC, Mac, Web, and Mobile applications
- Competency navigating Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android platforms
- Fundamental understanding of Games, Mobile Web, Windows, and Mac platforms
- Experience with TestRail, Hiptest, or similar Test Case Management Systems
- Automated testing experience with Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin syntax, and similar tools preferred
- Experience with Agile Methodologies including Kanban preferred
- Experience in Jira and Confluence
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- CS or related degree preferred
- Cycling knowledge and enthusiasm is preferred
- Games and MMO experience preferred
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a start up based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.