About the Position
Are you a kick-ass marketeer with an aching ambition to work in cycling? Or perhaps a bike industry specialist looking to create a bigger palmares with a new team? We’re on the lookout for a road captain to spearhead Zwift’s marketing drive in North America. Wheel suckers need not apply.
- Creating consumer, media and industry demand within US & Canadian markets for the Zwift brand and products, to drive customer growth in the cycling, triathlon and running segment
- Lead the planning, coordination and delivery of Zwift’s North America marketing strategy, utilizing the available marketing mix, including: Field Marketing, Industry events, Paid Media, PR, Retail / POS, Partner Collaborations, Social Media & ECRM
- Stakeholder management. Working alongside Zwift’s internal teams (Game, Customer, Creative) and agencies to deliver integrated campaigns.
- US lead for coordinating the planning and delivery of global marketing programmes
- Day2Day agency management: PR, Media, Creative
- Zwift’s “Go To” expert on the US & Canadian “Active Lifestyle” space, spanning Cycling/Spinning, Triathlon, Running & Gym market
7+ years Client and/or Agency (media/creative) side marketing experience, with a blend of skills sets covering:
- Communications Planning
- Brand development
- Creative Production: video, digital, print, stills
- Brief writing
- Agency management
- Report writing & presenting
- Budget planning & management
- Measuring marketing ROI
- Experience of working in health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- Broad based knowledge of the cycling industry, media and consumer landscape
- Experience of marketing to female audiences
Top 5 Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Team Spirit: A fun, energized & close knit working environment
- Varied Parcours: A job role with depth and breadth
- Clocking up the miles: Extensive travel within the US and abroad
- Training Base: Super cool office with stacks of Zwift stations
- Clean Slate: Forging a new role with no predecessor
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.