Who we're seeking:
Are you a kick-ass marketeer with an aching ambition to work in cycling? We’re on the lookout for a road captain to spearhead the development, management & deployment of Zwift marketing programs. Wheel suckers need not apply.
What you'll do:
- Support the planning, creation, and development of 360 consumer facing campaigns
- Create and task master project plans, timelines, and budgets down to the finest of details
- Have an intimate understanding of key target audiences, marketing objectives, competitive environment, market dynamics, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Creative Studio, Game/Product, Partnerships, Global Marketing, Media, Analytics
- Manage key stakeholders - both internal and external - as needed
- Develop learning plans for measuring and optimizing programs over time
- Support and report into Senior Brand Manager
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years Client and/or Agency (media/creative) side marketing experience:
- Brand Development & Communications Planning
- Brief writing
- Project planning
- Report writing & presenting
- Budget planning & management
- Measuring marketing ROI
- Experience of working with large consumer brands, preferably across health/wellness/sport/tech categories
- A keen interest in the wellness sector with broad based knowledge of the cycling and/or running industry, media and consumer landscape
- Obsessive passion for details
Top 5 reasons we think you’ll love it here:
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup that’s based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.