Who we’re seeking:
We are looking for an energetic Executive Assistant/Office Manager to support the executives at Zwift, and sustain an efficient and fantastic work environment for our team! The ideal candidate will take initiative, have superior organizational skills, and the ability to handle multiple high-priority requests all while maintaining a professional demeanor. The office manager will ensure that day-to-day operations run smoothly while also performing some administrative tasks. The responsibility level for this position is high, so we’re looking for someone with integrity and a good dose of common sense.
When it comes to people, you are diplomatic and hold a strong sense of judgement for how to approach people and challenges in different situations. You anticipate the needs of our team and our office to keep the team functioning as a well-oiled machine. You think three steps ahead and see solutions before a problem emerges. You are proactive and don’t wait to be asked to take action on getting things done.
This role is a great opportunity to jump in and support our CEO as well as build and maintain a highly functioning office. While keeping those leaders on track, and keeping our office in Zwift shape. This role has a variety of administrative requirements and facilities management needs, and lots of unique projects. You’ll work with lots of people on lots of projects; nothing is too big or too small!
What you’ll do:
- General assistance to the Management team and staff, as well as the Finance team
- Booking travel arrangements
- Prepare and review expense reports
- Coordinate vendor queries and enter invoices
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Supply and equipment ordering
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to influence decisions
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working in a company with shareholders/partners
- Must be an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and ability to be sensitive and tactful to different audiences
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks or projects with competing priorities
What we’re looking for:
- Office admin, project management, or executive assistant experience
- Solid experience and knowledge of Google Products (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Drive, etc.)
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an administrative role or as an Executive Assistant
- Prior position as an Office Manager or Admin
- 1+ years of advanced use of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word)
- 1+ years of experience working in a fast paced and/or complex office environment
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- A terrific work ethic accompanied by an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude
- Composure under pressure
- Sense of humor
- The ability to track and work within the confines of multiple time-zones
- Love of cycling
Top Reasons Why We Think You’ll Love It Here:
- Great employee bike program
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup that’s based primarily out of Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.