Who we’re seeking:
Zwift is looking for a smart, data driven and savvy Product Manager to lead the ideation, technical development and launch of functional initiatives that span the Zwift experience across web, mobile and game. You will work on a diverse set of challenging projects - anything from improving the onboarding experience, smoothing the payment flow to enhancing our social sharing capabilities. You’ll work closely with the Head of Member Experience and Product Owners, and will be responsible for improving the member experience while simultaneously driving key business metrics.
Product Management at Zwift is a cross-functional, hands-on role. You’ll flush out business requirements and apply innovative thinking to deliver the optimal member experience. You’ll work side-by-side with engineers, designers, marketers, support agents, executives, and partners - teams who have a stake in what you’re building. You need to be creative, organized, accountable, thoughtful, and curious. (A technical background helps). You need to be able to figure out a wireframe, talk meaningfully with engineers and interpret learnings from data. You’re persuasive, not pushy. You champion the customer. You thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment and you love what you do.
What you’ll do:
- Lead the ideation, technical development and launch of initiatives
- Work with member experience team to shape both existing and upcoming user flows
- Scope upcoming projects with engineering, breaking them into user stories (including definition of minimally viable product), and prioritize
- Work with stakeholders to define what success looks like
- Work with data analytics team and product owners to ensure instrumentation and reporting is in place to measure, assess, and achieve success
- Coordinate the work of programmers, designers, and testers
What we’re looking for:
- 5- 7 years of product management experience - you know how to get things designed, built and shipped at a fast-paced, consumer facing startup
- Ability to define and run tests that help collect data for product development decisions (MVPs, A/B Testing, etc)
- Comfortable collecting and analyzing data to guide product decisions
- Proficiency to communicate requirements to team members and other stakeholders
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly (we’re always growing and reinventing)
- A cross-functional influencer with ability to build strong relationships
- Expertise with Google Analytics, HotJar, Optimizely, Amplitude, and similar tools
- Interest in cycling
Top Five Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.