Who we’re seeking:
We’re on the lookout for a super dependable rouleur to grow the Zwift peloton Down Under. Reporting into our London office, you’ll be our eyes, ears and voice on the ground which helps us to recruit more Zwifters & keep our community totally motivated. Expect plenty of travel!
What you’ll do:
- Market Intelligence: advising Zwift on the local Consumer, Industry and Media landscape
- Business Strategy: working alongside Zwift’s Head of Growth Marketing (London) to create localized marketing strategies which creates brand awareness, product understanding & customer acquisition
- Implementing localized marketing programs through all channels: Paid media, PR, retail, events, partners activations/marketing, influencer strategy, PR
- Partner Management: Day2Day liaison with local partners (distributors, brands, influencers, media) and servicing/screening partnership enquiries across Aus & NZ
- Community Management: the Zwift member of staff most accountable to the local Zwift community across events & social media
- Building a Zwift team Down Under: identifying the the support required to fully service the Australian & NZ markets.
What we’re looking for:
- An intimate knowledge of the road cycling scene in Australia is essential
- A connected profile in the Australian & NZ cycling scene
- Local knowledge of the triathlon market
- A career background in marketing
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.