Where to Watch Live:
Asia Region: Live stream starts at 11 am JST/ 11 am KST
- Japan Race - Watch on the Zwift Japan Facebook page
- South Korea Race - Watch on the Zwift Korea Facebook page here
Europe Region: Live stream starts at 10 am CET
- Dutch Race presented by KNWU - Watch at 11 am CET on the Dutch National Cycling Federation - KNWU FB page
- Europe Races - Watch on the Zwift Community Live FB page here
North America Region: Live stream starts at 11 am EST / 8 am PST
- US & Canada Races - Watch on the Zwift Facebook page here
The biggest one-day race of 2018! Zwifters from across the globe will battle for a year’s worth of bragging rights and the right to wear the National Championship jersey for 12 months.
Zwifters in 15 countries will battle it out. There will be a men’s race and women’s race in each. Each race will have just one winner.
The pace will be fast from the start. Stay with leaders or ride your own pace to the finish and see where you stack up against fellow Zwifters in your country. We’ll crown the winner, the 2018 National Champion.
Choosing the countries was easy — we chose the 15 nations with the most Zwifters. If your country wasn’t selected for the inaugural Zwift National Championships, fear not, we are adding more countries next year.
- Course: Watopia Volcano Climb
- Course Distance: 14.2 mi / 22.8 km
- Elevation Gain (per lap) : 669 ft / 203 m
Men: A Group
- Laps: 3
- Total Distance: 42.6 mi / 68.4 km
- Total Elevation: 2007 ft / 612 m
Women: B Group
- Laps: 2
- Total Distance: 28.4 mi / 45.6 km
- Total Elevation: 1338 ft / 408 m
- Power Ups: Allowed at all times
- Bikes: No TT Bikes
Race Place Eligibility
- Riders are required to wear a heart rate monitor to be eligible for the win.
- Zpower riders will not be eligible for the win.
- Riders producing over 5w/kg average will be automatically disqualified. These riders can be reinstated after providing similar real-life matching performances verified by ZADA.
- Strava data for the Zwift National Championship races must be open (not private or hidden).
- Riders must register at http://www.zwiftpower.com before the race.
- By entering this event, you agree to the terms and conditions at http://www.zwiftpower.com.
- Eligibility based on Zwift account country/flag — not where you reside.
Only Join Your Country's Event
Out of respect and fairness to your fellow Zwifters, please join your country's race. Thanks!
Preliminary results will be displayed on your screen when you finish for approximately 30 seconds. Click anywhere on the screen and the results will not disappear. Results displayed on http://www.zwiftpower.com are also preliminary results. The Zwift along with ZwiftPower.com and others where relevant will check the results to verify the winners and after careful examination by the Zwift team, who will decide the final results, we hope to announce the final results and all the winners names in one week.
There is only one prize: the winner will receive the National Champion virtual kit to wear for one year.
There are two categories: Men (A Group) and Women (B Group). The pace will be fast from the start. Stay with leaders or ride your own pace to the finish and see where you stack up against fellow Zwifters in your country.. We’ll crown the winner, the 2018 National Champion.
We chose the 15 nations with the most Zwifters. If your country wasn’t selected for the inaugural Zwift National Championships, fear not, we are adding more countries next year.
USA, UK, Canada, Australia*, Germany, Japan, Netherlands presented by KNWU, Norway, Belgium, Sweden, South Korea, Denmark, Switzerland, France, Poland
*The Australian Zwift National Championships will be held later in the year. Stay tuned for more details.
Good luck Zwifters!