2019 ZWIFT NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS OFFICIAL RESULTS
- Female - Stephanie Ossenbrink
- Male - Warren Muir
- Female - Angela Pitzer
- Male - Holden Comeau
- Female - Melanie Maurer
- Male - Francois Coppex
- Female -Audrey Landier - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Maxime Gentet
Netherlands - as recognized by the KNWU:
- Female - Anneleen Bosma
- Male - Mick Kemper
- Female - Terry Fremineur
- Male - Lionel Vujasin
- Female - Eva Buchholz - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Nico Hesslich
- Female - No Official Champion
- Male - No Official Champion
- All riders were unable to provide a valid racing license from the national cycling federation for their respective country. This requirement was set forth in the rules for this year’s Zwift National Championships.
Sweden as recognized by the SCF:
- Female - Cecilia Hansen - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Martin Selin
Denmark as recognized by the DCU:
- Female - Louise Houbak - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Aleksej Calmann
- Female - Kristin Falck - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Vidar Mehl
- Female - No Official Champion - All riders were unable to provide a valid racing license from the national cycling federation for their respective country. This requirement was set forth in the rules for this year’s Zwift National Championships.
- Male - Kim Hyeonseung
- Female - Kiriko Fuchigami - 2x Zwift National Champion. 2018, 2019.
- Male - Tomoaki Takasugi
- Female - Rosamund Bradbury
- Male - Cameron Jeffers
The biggest one-day race returns on Feb 24, 2019. We’re calling all Zwifters from the Northern Hemisphere to battle. The victor wins the 2019 Zwift National Championship jersey for a year, and the bragging rights that come along with it. You’ll likely need to find some extra pockets for all those Ride Ons coming your way!
The Zwift National Championships are open to Zwifters from the specified countries, for both women and men. The epic event will decide who’s the best racer in each country.
Will it come down to pure power, tactics or teamwork? Who will make the best race decisions or be the strongest on the day? One thing is certain, the pace will be lightning fast from the start as riders will look to shake things up before settling in. Try to stay on the gas, or find a group at your pace and race individuals for a National Ranking place.
Rep your country. Win the jersey.
There will be 14 races taking place on Feb 24. Both men and women ride the same course – the Watopia Figure 8. The route utilizes every stretch of road on the main island of Watopia hitting the original Hilly KOM climb in both directions.
- Course: Figure 8
- World: Watopia
- Distance per Lap: 29.8km (18.4mi)
- Elevation per Lap: 234m (770ft)
- Total Distance: 58.8km (36.5mi)
- Total Elevation: 468m (1535ft)
WHERE TO WATCH LIVE:
If racing with the best in your country doesn’t get your blood pumping, watching the racing live is a great alternative. Even better, if you have a teammate or friend racing, why not have a race viewing party and cheer them on? We’d love to see your events, so remember to tag us in social and use #ZwiftNationals when posting.
- Livestream will be available on - Zwift Live FB page
- UK National Championships, live from 10:20AM GMT / 2:20AM PST.
- USA National Championship, live from 3:50PM GMT / 7:50AM PST.
- Full National Championship coverage watch live here from 8:30AM GMT / 12:30AM PST.
- Follow the pages and never miss a race!
There are only two categories, split by gender. This event is open to all riders of all abilities and ages. Pros, semi-pros, amateurs - everyone is welcome! With so much participation, you never know who you might bump into on race day.
- Open Men (A Group)
- Open Women (B Group)
All Zwifters are welcome to join the National Championships.
In order to be eligible to be crowned the Zwift National Champion, you must abide by the following rules and have:
- A VALID NATIONAL CYCLING FEDERATION RACE LICENSE
- A PUBLIC STRAVA PROFILE
- A ZWIFT POWER CONNECTION
- THE CORRECT EQUIPMENT
- Results displayed in-game and on ZwiftPower.com are preliminary unofficial results until racers are verified where necessary.
- Final results will be decided by ZwiftPower once eligible racers have been verified.
- We hope to announce the final results and all the winner's names by March 3.
The winner will receive the National Champion virtual kit to wear for one year. And the bragging rights that come along with it!
- UK - British Cycling eRacing Championship Qualifier
- Netherlands recognized by KNWU (Royal Dutch Cycling Union)
- Sweden recognized by SCF (Swedish Cycling Federation)
- South Korea
- Denmark recognized by DCU (Danish Cycling Federation)
Southern Hemisphere Zwift National Championships will come later in the year.
British Cycling eRacing Championship Qualifier
This race will be the qualifier to the IRL British Cycling eRacing Championship race. The top 10 Male and Female British Cycling Membership holders who abide by the rules will be invited to race for the official British Cycling eRacing Championship. More information about the live IRL final, including date, time and venue will be available soon. (Note: the winner of this race on Feb 24 will not be crowned the Zwift National champion.)
Catch up with 6 of last years Zwift National Champions here
- February 24: Northern Hemisphere Zwift National Championships: Winners here.
- August 26: Southern Hemisphere Zwift National Championships: Winners here.
Good luck Zwifters! #ZwiftNationals
Add the event to your calendar by pressing the + sign up for the event of your choice.
For more info on how to sign up for an event - Click here