When a 3x Olympic Gold Medalist invites you to her world class Time Trial, you do what you have to do to show up! Kristin Armstrong, the USA’s most decorated cyclist of all time, is giving the women of Zwift an extraordinary opportunity: race against the clock for a chance to win a 4-day, 3-night trip to participate in her UCI Time Trial event in Boise, Idaho this summer.
HOW DO YOU WIN?
Finish one of the Chrono Kristin Armstrong series of 10 mile Time Trial events on May 30th or 31st in under 27 minutes to qualify for a chance to win. One winner will be selected from the qualifiers to join Kristin at the event and compete on the world stage.
Not sure if you’ll make the cut? Try your best! If you don’t make the cut, you’ll be entered to win 1 of 2 gift bags that include an official Kristin Armstrong signed jersey and a free year of Zwift.
And not to get too hokey, but just completing this 10-mile time trial is a great accomplishment! So get out there and get it done. You can do this.
MORE INFO ON THE CHRONO KRISTIN ARMSTRONG
The inaugural Chrono Kristin Armstrong on July 13th is part of a three-day weekend celebrating cycling in Kristin’s hometown of Boise, Idaho. The only professional event of this caliber in the United States in 2018 will be open to UCI Elite women and men and there is an amateur category.
The 3-day event includes 2 other competitions that the winner can race: a Twilight Crit and a picturesque road race.
Big News! CANYON is sending the winner a Speedmax Wmn CF 8.0 Time Trial bike* for training and the Boise race. The winner will also receive a loaner, time trial helmet for the event and a custom Zwift skinsuit that’s theirs to keep.’
*loaner bike available in XS, S, or M only.
- Grand Prize: One female Zwifter who finishes a Chrono Kristin Armstrong Series event in under 27 minutes will be eligible for a chance to win the grand prize of a 4-day, 3-night trip to Boise to race in Kristin’s world class event and enjoy the weekend festivities.
- 2 Chrono Kristin Armstrong finishers will be eligible to win a prize pack that includes a Kristin Armstrong signed jersey and 1-year of Zwift.
HOW THE WINNER IS CHOSEN
- All Zwifters who complete the 10 mile time trial in a time of 27:00 min or less are eligible.
- Must have a Strava account.
- Smart Trainers or Power Meters only, no Z-Power.
- From this list we will randomly select one winner.
- To be eligible to win any prizes, you have to be female, 18+ and reside in USA or Canada (except Quebec).
Winners will be notified on or around June 8th.
See below for qualifying events.