Winners of the Castelli Kit: 10 men & 10 women.
- Dominik. M, Skawina, Poland
- Jeff. R, North Carolina, U.S
- Gerald. H, Illinois, U.S
- Hans Erik. M, Halden, Norway
- Eric. B, Nevada, U.S
- Robert. S, Békés, Hungary
- Kazuaki. W, Shimane, Japan
- Mark. L, NY, U.S
- Joseph. S, Virginia, U.S
- Robin. B, Bergen, Norway
- Maria. T, Northamptonshire, England
- Alexander. R, Moscow, Russia
- Martina. G, Stallikon, Switzerland
- Gisela. F, Regensburg, Germany
- Lorrie. Z, New Hampshire, U.S
- Trudy. M, Gibraltar
- Danielle. F, New Jersey, U.S
- Evija. H. Limbažu novads, Latvia
- Maria. A, Manitoba, Canada
- Wanda. A, Michigan, U.S
The Giro di Castelli is a 5 stage event open to all Zwifters. Featuring a mix of flat, hilly and mountain stages, the Giro di Castelli is a personal endurance challenge as you compete against others, yourself, and the clock. Results will be displayed when you finish. 20 Zwifters who complete 3 of the 5 stages are eligible to win a Castelli kit (jersey & bib shorts). Zwifters who complete any stage will unlock a Castelli kit. 3 different kits to be unlocked.
IS THIS A RACE?
No, it's a personal challenge against the distance and the clock. Some participants will ride the event like a race but there is no winner of the Giro di Castelli. It's all about doing your best and trying to finish as many stages as possible.
- A Group (Long Distance) = The A Group is the long-distance event. It does not mean it's the faster group, it simply means if you choose this group the stage is longer. Men & Women can join this group.
- B Group (Short Distance) = The B Group is the short distance event. It does not mean it's the slower group, it simply means if you choose this group the stage is shorter. Men & Women can join this group.
- C Group (Women-only, Short Distance) = The C Group is the women-only group.
10 Women Zwifters who complete 3 of the 5 stages, in groups A, B or C, are eligible to win a Castelli kit (jersey & bib shorts).
10 Men Zwifters who complete 3 of the 5 stages, in groups A or B, are eligible to win a Castelli kit (jersey & bib shorts).