View page in French here
The Sugoi Custom Apparel Challenge is a 3-stage event. We hand-picked challenging Watopia courses for each stage. Zwifters based in the U.S. or Canada who complete all 3 stages are eligible to win kits from Sugoi.
The grand prize? Your very own custom kit, featuring your original design.
Complete any stage and you'll unlock the in-game Sugoi kit.
IS THIS A RACE?
No, it's a personal challenge against the clock. Some participants will ride the event like a race, but there is no podium at the end of the Sugoi Custom Apparel Challenge. It's all about getting on the bike, pushing yourself, and completing all 3 stages.
- A Group (Long Distance) = The A Group is the long distance event. It’s not faster group: it’s the group that covers the most distance. Expect distances between 18 - 26 miles.
- B Group (Short Distance) = The B Group is the short distance event. The B ranking has nothing to do with speed. Choose this group if you don’t want a shorter ride. Expect distances between 11 - 18 miles.
- C Group (Women-only) = The C Group is the women-only group. Expect distances between 11 - 18 miles.
Ride any group to be in with a chance of winning.
- Grand Prize: One Zwifter based in the U.S. or Canada who completes all 3 stages is eligible to win $1500 USD in Sugoi Custom Gear
- Two Zwift Residents of U.S. or Canada will be chosen at random for each stage. Each will win a Sugoi RS Training Jersey & RS Pro Bib Short. Zwifters must complete the stage to be eligible.
- Zwifters who complete any stage will unlock the in-game Sugoi kit.
Since 1987, Sugoi has focused on quality, comfort, design, and durability to create purpose-built apparel for cycling, training and triathlon.
A commitment to sourcing the best materials in the world has always been at core of Sugoi’s DNA, with the first Sugoi garments listing the ground-breaking fabrics of their time.
Bred in Vancouver, Sugoi’s designs have always been shaped by their environment. The wildly diverse climate has forged a culture of relentless refinement to deliver apparel for every climate.
Over the years, Sugoi has enjoyed a rich collaboration with some of the world’s most esteemed cyclists and triathletes. The goal has been to test on elite athletes in extreme conditions to ensure quality and performance for all.