TOUR OF NEW YORK
New York, New York. It’s as you know it, but with a futuristic Zwift twist. This Tour is hands down the best way to enjoy your ride through Central Park, take in all the sights and spot the iconic landmarks that line the green. We’ll also go beyond the city and rise high above the sky, into never before seen environments in Zwift. Riding together is always a joy, and the Tour of New York makes that happen with cyclists from all over the world.
Work as a team, take a pull and share your thoughts on the course with riders around you. Over the 10 days of the tour, we’ll cover 5 stages. Complete all five stages, and you’ll unlock the very exclusive Tour of New York kit!
PEDAL STEADY AND TAKE IN THE WORLD AROUND YOU
Will some people ride this like a race? Sure. But this event is a group ride, and everyone is invited to pedal at their own pace. Find a pack, draft your buddies, and keep your thumb on the snapshot button. There’s plenty to see on two wheels!
UNLOCK THE TOUR OF NEW YORK KIT
All Zwifters who finish all five stages will unlock the Tour of New York kit. You’ll receive an email notifying you of completion and when you can expect to see the fresh kit in your locker by November 9.
STAGES - Total Distance 71.6 miles // 115 km - Total Elevation 6250 feet // 1905 meters
- Stage 1: Oct 23 (Tues) - Route: The Highline / 2 Laps
- 2 lap Distance: 13 miles // 21 km - Elevation: 1174 ft // 358 m
- IMPORTANT: There is an approximate 7 mile //11 km lead-in with one climb before you reach the circuit.
- TOTAL DISTANCE WITH LEAD IN: 20 mi // 32 km
- Stage 2: Oct 25 (Thur) - Route: Park Perimeter / 2 Laps
- Distance: 12.2 miles // 20 km - Elevation 826 ft // 252 m
- Stage 3: Oct 28 (Sun) - Route: Everything Bagel / 1 Lap
- Distance: 21.3 miles // 34.3 km - Elevation: 1789 ft // 545 m
- Stage 4: Oct 30 (Tues) - Route: Grand Central Circuit / 3 Laps
- Distance: 12.6 miles // 20 km - Elevation: 1416 ft // 432 m
- Stage 5: Nov 1 (Thur) - Route: Mighty Metropolitan / 1 Lap
- Distance: 12.5 miles // 20 km - Elevation: 1045 ft // 318 m
- Make-Up Day: Nov 3 (Sat) - All Stages Repeated
Add the event to your calendar by pressing the + sign up for the event of your choice.
For more info on how to sign up for an event - Click here