Get ready for the inaugural VoxTour, a 5 stage women’s tour designed by the Voxwomen ambassadors. They are Olympians, pros, ex-pros, sports commentators, and entrepreneurs whose mission is to inspire and motivate women who ride. Each stage has a story because a Voxwomen ambassador curated each stage, inspired by their own cycling experience.
Learn more about the Voxwomen ambassadors and the story behind their stage.
IS THIS A RACE?
Voxwomen puts you at the heart of women’s cycling where content is queen. Get ready for insightful content direct from the teams, riders, brands, and events. The team at Voxwomen sneak you behind the scenes of one of the most beautiful sports in the world.
Tune in for blogs from the top riders in the world tour peloton, including our own Zwift Academy Champions, a twice-monthly podcast that’s rich with eye-opening analysis, and race action from all the major world tour races. Voxwomen is your gateway to all of this and more.
THE VOXTOUR KIT
Complete any stage of VoxTour to unlock an exclusive Voxwomen jersey designed by I R I S.
Support Voxwomen by purchasing an IRL kit to match your in-game version! Click here for more info
ABOUT I R I S
- Stage 1: Dani Rowe’s Innsbruck UCI World's Course - Feb 4th and 5th
- Distance: 23.6km (14.7 miles) Elevation Gain: 487m (1598')
- Stage 2: Laura Winter’s London Loop - Feb 6th and 7th
- Distance: 29.8 km (18.4 miles) Elevation Gain: 440m (1444')
- Stage 3: Hannah Walker’s Volcano After Party - Feb 8th and 9th
- Distance: 40km (24.9 miles) Elevation Gain: 266m (875')
- Stage 4: Ashleigh Moolman Pasio’s Climbing Challenge - Feb 10th and 11th
- Distance 36.6 km (22.7 miles) Elevation Gain: 475m (1557')
- Stage 5: Leah Thorvilson’s Figure 8 - Feb 12th and 13th
- Distance: 29.8km (18.4 miles) Elevation Gain: 234m (770')