About the Position
Is your job slow? Boring? Feel like a dead end? Would you like to work in an environment where you’d look forward to having a beer with any other person that worked at the company? An environment with room to grow? Are you a self starter who enjoys managing multiple workstreams, travel, and working weekends…simultaneously? Well look no further! You’ve found a home!
- Proactive and reactive vetting of partnership opportunities potential community and or commercial value
- Identifying and managing partner workstreams through internal product owners
- Partner liaison
- Building and maintaining internal CRM system
- Inquiry response / day to day blocking and tackling
3-5 year background in Partnerships, Commercial Deal Making, and/or Marketing
- Brief writing
- Presentation and report building
- Above average written and verbal communication skills
- CRM Systems and management
- Qualitative deal analysis
- Knowledge of cycling, running, and fitness industries
- Basic knowledge of video game mechanics
- Ability to work with internal product owners
- Must be organized
- Must be able to say no
- Experience as a Zwift user
- Valid Passport
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here
- Fast growing, dynamic environment. Your job will never get boring!
- Awesome team of diverse individuals who love what they do
- Full benefits package including employee bike program
- Amazing office on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining engaging social fitness. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.