Who we’re seeking:
Do you like making cool websites?
Zwift is looking for a web developer to join our Customer Experience team. You’ll work on creating compelling user experiences across our customer facing and internal web applications.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with our creative team to build high traffic, responsive, mobile first properties with consideration for internationalization.
- Collaborate with Senior Developers on high-end SPAs and secure web experiences.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Become a member of the Zwift Community. (yes, you get to ride at work)
What we’re looking for:
- PHP 5.4+ development
- Curiosity and passion for the latest and greatest development paradigms
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications adhere to them
- Experience with Git, Continuous Integrations and Delivery (Jenkins a bonus)
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly (we’re constantly putting learning into practice)
- Experience with Angular 2.x, Mithril or Vue.js
- Experience with Optimizely, Zendesk
- Knowledge of WebGL, animated SVG
- Interest in cycling
Top Five Reasons We Think You’ll Love It Here
- Great employee bike program
- Amazing office location on the 19th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Who we Are
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts that’s redefining indoor exercise. We took the boring indoor routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community.
We’re a fast growing, solidly backed startup defined by a passionate group of creative people that shoot from the hip. Zwift HQ is located in sunny Long Beach, CA.
Zwift Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.