Who we're seeking:
As a graphics programmer at Zwift you’d be expected to work on our core graphics engine across all platforms, including MacOS/PC/Android/iOS using GL and GLES3.
What you'll do:
- Design and program low level graphics engine systems
- Optimize rendering systems for performance or memory
- Special FX programming
- Maintain cross platform shader system
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
What we're looking for:
- Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Experience implementing some common graphics effects (DoF, CSM, Motion Blur, HDR, or others)
- Experience understanding, measuring, and optimizing graphics bottlenecks
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Experience using standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, GCM, Vulcan)
- Proficiency with shaders
- Desire to understand hardware at a low level
- Console programming experience *Preferred*
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a startup based primarily out of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.