Who we're seeking:
As a tools programmer at Zwift you will be working on all the tools/editors we use behind the scenes, including our custom level editor, our data/toolchain, and 3D application plugins.
What you'll do:
- Work with artists to design and implement new UI and features for our in-house 3D level editor
- Modify and maintain Maya plugins used by artists
- Improve our data build pipeline for all platforms
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
What we're looking for:
- Decent 3D math skills (especially linear algebra and vector math)
- Familiarity with OpenGL or other 3D API
- Strong knowledge of C and C++ programming languages
- Familiarity with console or PC video game programming
- Self-motivated individual with excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- MEL Script / Maya experience *Preferred*
Who we are:
Zwift is a digital destination for fitness enthusiasts. We took the boring indoor cycling routine and game-ified it, creating a rewarding social experience shared by a global community of riders.
We are a startup based primarily out of Long Beach, CA with offices in NYC, London, and Rio de Janeiro.
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.