Canyon Eisberg Team Training Camp t&c
ZWIFT CANYON EISBERG TRAINING CAMP PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID OUTISDE THE UK AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift Canyon Eisberg Training Camp Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 a.m. British Summer Time (“BST”) on 14 August 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. BST on 16 August 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to individuals who are legal residents of the United Kingdom, and are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers including the OVO Energy Tour of Britain (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside the UK and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, Entrants who are Zwift members may enter by completing all three (3) of the Canyon Eisberg Training Camp Events to earn one (1) entry into the Promotion. For more info on the Event go to https://zwift.com/events/series/canyon-eisberg-training-camp/. Additional information about how to join Zwift, go to https://zwift.com. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. You may also enter via mail, by hand printing your name, complete address, zip/postal code, country, daytime phone number and date of birth on a plain 3"X 5" card. Mail your entry in a hand addressed envelope with sufficient postage affixed (to mail to the U.S.) to: Zwift Canyon Eisberg Training Camp Promotion, c/o Zwift, Inc., P.O. Box 2753, Long Beach, CA 90801 USA. All mail-in entries must be handwritten and mail-in entries must be postmarked by 16 August 2018 and received by 22 August 2018 to be eligible. Mechanically reproduced/photocopied mailed entries are automatically void. Limit one (1) entry per person or Zwift Account, regardless of method of entry. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
- RANDOM DRAWING: Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about 23 August 2018 from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- GRAND PRIZE (1): The opportunity for winner only to ride in the Canyon Eisberg Pro Cycling Team car at one stage of the OVO Energy Tour of Britain Race (“Event”) in Great Britain on 2nd-9th September 2018. There is no retail value associated with this prize and transportation to/from the Event is not included. All details of the opportunity to ride are in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to travel to/from the Event, meals, souvenirs, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Prize must be completed on date specified by the Sponsor surrounding the Event or Grand Prize will be forfeited. No prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Grand Prize becomes unavailable due to cancellation or postponement for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater perceived value. In the event the Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the trip, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the prize early, in whole or in part, or eject him from the Event and send the Grand Prize winner home with no further compensation to the Grand Prize winner.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Grand Prize winner will be notified on or about 24 August 2018 by the Administrator at the email address associated with their Zwift account or by U.S. Mail. The potential Grand Prize winner will be sent, via email, a Declaration of Compliance, and where legal, a Publicity Release and will be required to complete, sign and return within two (2) days of notification in order to claim his/her prize. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected, time permitting. Prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above, time permitting.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers, and the OVO Energy Tour of Britain have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winner for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. This release does not apply to claims for personal injury or death caused by the negligence of Sponsor. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prize. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prize from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. In the event of a dispute as to ownership of any Entry, the authorized account holder associated with the Zwift account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the account associated with the Entry. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winner agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winner submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winner be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winner hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winner or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, available after 1 September 2018 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/.
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!