Zwift has no shortage of events to choose from. There are countless opportunities for you to meet your fitness goals. Follow the steps below to sign up for some rides, and you’ll be leveling up your fitness in no time.
- There are two ways to sign up for rides: on zwift.com and with the Zwift Companion (ZC) mobile app.
- To sign up for an event on the Zwift website:
Click Events in the upper navigation bar.
Filter events by start time or intensity. Scroll through your options.
Once you find an event, click the “+” icon on the right side of the screen. Zwift will add the event to your profile.
If you received an email promoting an event you’re interested in, just click on the event name, and it’ll take you directly to the sign
- To sign up for an event on the Zwift Companion app:
Tap on the events bar on the home screen or the events tab at the bottom to see all the events. The top right has filters to help
narrow your search. There are three types of events on Zwift.
Group Rides: These include a ride leader, and everyone sticks to the same pace. Keep up, or you might get dropped.
Group Workouts: Similar to group rides, but a leader is not required. Everyone follows the same structured workout dictated by
fitness level. Thanks to what we call an “invisible rubber band,” you won’t get dropped as long as you keep pedaling.
Races/Fondos: Races are exactly what they sound like: a competition from start to finish. Fondos are different. Some treat them as
races. Others mix it up with both hard and mellow efforts. And many keep it casual.
- Once you find the event, tap the “+” icon on the right side of the screen for your desired event.
- Once you add the event, ZC will ask if you’d like to set a reminder. There are 15-minute, 30-minute, and one-hour options. Choose one if you’d like a reminder before the event. If not, it’s all good—reminders are optional.
- You’re all set.