Zwift saves your in-game activities in the industry-standard .fit file format. Learn how to upload and share your logged activities with third-party sites like Strava, Training Peaks, Today's Plan, Map My Run/Ride, Garmin Connect, and others.
- Log in to Zwift Companion.
Android: Tap the menu button on the top-left
ios: Tap More
- Then Settings > Connections
- You’ll see a list of third-party accounts. Tap to link any of them. You’ll be prompted to log in and confirm access.
You can also link your accounts through an internet browser.
- Log in to your account at Zwift.com/.
- Go to your profile page.
- Click Settings > Connections.
- Click on any third-party accounts you’d like to link. You’ll be prompted to log in and confirm access.
If you want to upload to a different third-party site, that’s easy. Download your workout file from my.zwift.com, and then manually upload it.
Remember, if it’s not on Strava, it doesn’t count!