Welcome to the next installment of the Zwift Classics. Last month’s events were a huge success, and August is bringing more one-day, all-out races.
Five-person teams from professional cycling and the best of the Zwift community will take to the start line to put the hammer down and take it to the limit. First over the line wins.
Catch the action on 7 August at 7pm BST with the Richmond Challenge. This women’s-only race takes place in the Richmond world on the UCI Worlds route, a replica of the iconic 2015 UCI Road World Championships course. Two laps around the 16.3-kilometer // 10.1-mile loop await racers here.
Be sure to join the Richmond Challenge livestream and check out all the action.
The Trofeo Bologna, the second men’s race and fourth in total, goes down a week later, on 14 August, at 7pm BST. Teams will race around Italy’s Bologna TT course, tackling two laps of the 8.2-kilometer // 5.1-mile course.
- London International - Wednesday, 3 July, 7pm BST
- The Apple Lap - Wednesday, 10 July, 6pm BST
- Richmond Challenge - Wednesday, 7 August, 7pm BST
- Trofeo Bologna - Wednesday, 7 August, 7pm BST
- London International - Wednesday, 3 July
- The Apple Lap - Wednesday, 10 July
- Richmond Challenge - Wednesday, 7 August
Upcoming Zwift Classics:
Rund um Innsbruck (Women’s)
Wednesday, 4 September, 7pm BST
Distance: 8.8km // 5.5mi
Elevation: 72m // 237ft
Watopia Cup (Men’s)
Thursday, 5 September, 7pm BST
Route: Watopia Hilly
Distance: 9.1km //5.7 miles