Giant Seorak Granfondo Training Ride - Terms & Condition
ZWIFT GIANT SEORAK GRANFONDO TRAINING RIDE PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Zwift Giant Seorak Granfondo Training Ride Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Korea Standard Time (“KST”) on April 8, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. KST April 13, 2019 (the "Promotion Period").
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open to Zwift Members, who are residents of South Korea and are 19 years of age or older as of date of entry (“Entrant”). Employees of Zwift, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Don Jagoda Associates, Inc. (“Administrator”), their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, partners and prize suppliers (collectively, “Released Parties”), and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and household members of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside KR and where prohibited or restricted by law. All applicable laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, you will earn one (1) entry into the Promotion when you complete each of the following stages of the Event: Stage 1: The Volcano Climb Afterparty Ride on April 8, 2019; Stage 2: The Zwift Medio Fondo Ride on April 9, 2019; and Stage 3: The Mega Pretzel Race on April 11, 2019 [“Stage(s)”]. For each Stage completed, you will earn one (1) entry into the random drawing. For more information on the Giant Seorak Granfondo Event, go to https://zwift.com/events/series/giant-seorak-granfondo-training-ride/. Standard data/usage rates from your online/phone service provider may apply. Limit three (3) entries per person [one (1) per Stage]. Entries received in excess of the limitation will be void.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Grand, First and Second Prize Winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period in a random drawing on or about April 18, 2019. The random drawing will be conducted by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Promotion at their office in Melville, NY USA. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV’S): Ten (10) Grand Prizes: Entry into the Giant Seorak Granfondo Race on May 25, 2019 (“Race”) and an Official Giant Seorak Granfondo Jersey (ARV: $180 USD each). Four (4) First Prizes: A pair of Giant shoes (ARV: $100 USD each). Four (4) Second Prizes: A Giant Helmet (ARV: $100 USD each). Any taxes or duties on the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Limit one (1) prize per person. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. Travel to and from the Giant Seorak Granfondo Race is not included. Grand Prize winners are solely responsible for all taxes and other expenses not specifically set forth herein, including but not limited to travel to/from the Race, meals, transportation, souvenirs, and other incidentals and items of a personal nature. Grand Prize winners may need to provide documentation from his/her doctor/health professional stating that Grand Prize winner is in satisfactory physical condition to participate in all aspects of the Grand Prize. Grand Prize winners must also attest that he/she can handle all physical aspects of the Grand Prize. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. Grand Prize winners may need to execute additional releases/documents to the event organizers for participation in the Race. No cash alternative or prize substitutions will be allowed, except in Sponsor's discretion. In the event the Grand Prize becomes unavailable due to cancellation or postponement for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater perceived value. In the event a Grand Prize winner engages in behavior that (as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion) is inappropriate or threatening, illegal or that is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any point during the Race, Sponsor reserves the right to eject him/her from the Race and send the Grand Prize winner home with no compensation to the winner. Grand Prize Winner’s participation in the Race is subject to all rules and regulations of the Race, as set forth by the Race organizers and any and all governing bodies with jurisdiction over the Race. In the event any First or Second Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond Sponsor’s control, Sponsor reserves the right to offer a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prizes are subject to availability and in the event a listed prize is not available, Sponsor may substitute an alternate prize of equal or greater value, in their sole discretion.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential winners will be notified on or about April 19, 2019 at the e-mail address affiliated with their Zwift account and may need to confirm address/eligibility/provide a release of liability prior to receipt of prize within five (5) days with their preferred Jersey, Helmet or shoe size. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner being selected. Any prize or prize notification returned as non-deliverable will result in disqualification and the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected and notified as indicated above. All Jersey, shoe and helmet sizes are subject to availability and winners are not guaranteed to receive preferred size.
- GENERAL RULES: By participating in this Promotion, Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor/Administrator. By accepting the prize, winner agrees that the Sponsor and those acting under the Sponsor's authority may use winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, and/or hometown/country, for advertising and promotional purposes without further consideration, unless prohibited by law. By accepting the prize, winners agree that Sponsor and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and Promotion agencies, including the Administrator, and their directors, employees, representatives and agents, partners and prize suppliers have no liability whatsoever for, and will be held harmless by winners for any liability for any injury, loss or damages of any kind (including death) to persons, and property damages sustained, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this Promotion or any prize-related activity. Usage of the Zwift Service and participation in Zwift Rides/Events is at your own risk. You should not attempt any exercise that is beyond your skill/health level. The Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the Promotion materials or the offering or announcement of the prizes. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, human error or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and award the prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for: (a) incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information or delayed or incomplete entries received through impermissible or illegitimate channels, all of which will be disqualified; (b) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any telephone, computer online systems, computer equipment, website, server provider, network, hardware or software; (c) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any website/application or service; (d) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or this Promotion; or (e) printing, typographical, electronic or human errors which may occur in the Promotion or administration of this Promotion or the processing of entries. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY ZWIFT WEB SITE OR APPLICATION OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of any dispute regarding these rules printed in other languages, the English version of these rules will govern and prevail.
- DISPUTES: Entrants/winners agree that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or the prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and solely and exclusively by the United States Federal Court for Long Beach, California USA or the appropriate State Court located in California in the U.S.; Entrants/winners submit to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts exclusively in the United States Court for Long Beach, California in the U.S. or the appropriate State Court located in California for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys' fees; and (c) under no circumstances will Entrants/winners be permitted to obtain awards for and Entrants/winners hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrants/winners or the Sponsor and its agencies in connection with this Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of California in the U.S., without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the state of California, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of California in the U.S.
- WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after May 15, 2019 (for a period of at least 30 days), visit https://zwift.com/p/winners/
- SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Zwift, Inc., Long Beach, CA USA. The Administrator of this Promotion is Don Jagoda Associates, Inc., Melville, NY USA.
WHEW! GLAD THAT’S DONE. RIDE ON!